Tuesday, October 7, 2014

Well hello there darling

And so our adventure begins...
I am a firm believer in the idea that travel truly broadens the mind and heals the soul. Sometimes it's about the food you eat, the people you meet or what you see from the street that changes your life for good. You don't always have to travel far for these experiences and sometimes just being a tourist in your own home town can give you a new perspective.

I hope to showcase some of the beauty and wonder of my beautiful city, Cape Town and also some of the other incredible places that I have been so blessed to have visited.

Sometimes I'll cover restaurants, markets, hikes and places to visit in Cape Town and sometimes I may just post about something which has made me smile!

I have a deep love for music, especially of
the Indie and Folk persuasion, although it differs everyday based on my mood. The goal is to choose a song for every post for you to enjoy while reading. Music forms part of the experience and I hope it stirs up beautiful emotions in every one of my readers. :) 

Follow the fun on Twitter and Instagram at @alleycat90 for instant updates and tidbits. 

So come and enjoy the little and large things in life with me, if you wish.

Cheers darling x



No comments:

Post a Comment